Thread: Crash Pads

Default Crash Pads

Does anyone in the ORD area have a great resource for finding crash pads. I need to find one. Any help would be appreciated.
    THanks!

Default Re: Crash Pads

Go to OPS and look on the bulletin boards. Also ask every ORD F/A you work with [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I just got accepted to ATA F/A training...probably not until August, but will hopefully be getting based at MDW/ORD...I wanna be on an El line, for easy access to MDW/ORD....wanna room? Email me!

ORD is home of UAL & most new hires are based there (largest base) Just fine an FA & ask them to put up a flyer or ask around in the domiclie for you. Good Luck

Re: ORD pada della crash. I know this will sound like it makes no sense, but go with it. You also want to put ur name etc. on the BB at the FSM office at SFOUAOO and SFOAAOO A number of SFO-based UA/AA crews have found pads in ORD 'cause there are some lines which need to have same (no QT's). Sometimes these are partial pay shares, and when a bid changes, it's nice if you can replace your $$ invested with OFM (Other Flyties Money) So...not only the ORDBOARD but outstations as well...gives you a choice..

Wiz

Hello everyone interested in crash pads...I just came across an intereting website: www.crashpads.com I'm about to go forth and tend my flock of "Pigs in Space" on a charter so I won't have time to check it out and give a report. Would someone take it upon herself (FlyMy767) to give it a look?

Because you're so thorough, 76, that's why!

I’m not FlyMy767, but I checked out that website anyway. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Looks like you can list a crashpad for free…but if you want to view the listings you have to pay $$$.
    A 12 month membership costs $14.95
    A 6 month membership costs $9.95

So that’s as far as I got…since I wasn’t going to pay $$$. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thanks welcome...for taking the time to check that out for everybody. Why is it that people in the "real world" continually confuse us with people with excess disposable income to spend? Is it the glamorous, designer-inspired uniforms we wear? Perhaps it's the constant overtipping we engage in? Maybe the relaxed, well-rested, perky, devil-may-care demeanor we always display...a sure sign of the truly independently wealthy....yeah...right!

Gotta go check my lottery results!