Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eating Pussy Positions

Default Eating Pussy Positions

Okay this is for the gentlemen and the ladies too if thats your thing......what is your favorite postition when your eating some pie?????.......
    head buried between the legs and legs wrapped around your neck, sitting on your face.....or on your knees and pussy-pie is right in front of you........for me personally I enjoy sitting on a guys face, swiviling my hips and ass as he eats me!!! such a turn-on!!!!!......TA-TA!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Happy Eating!!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Default Re: Eating Pussy Positions

Soixante-neuf! Sixty-nine! 69! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

having a hottie sit on my face! could eat like that 4-eva! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Planegirl any position is good with me. maybe you could come buy and i can teach you some new ones.
    bet you taste good hunny. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

ANYTIME SWEETIE!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I enjoy it anyway i can get it! Throttle you sound sexy, how about comin over to my place , i have a the sweetest pussy you have ever tasted! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

PG+Amelia, just PM-d the both of you hotties.
    gave both of ya my phone number. call me and lets make a deal! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Don't have a favorite PG.......If you're happy...I'm happy!!!!

The way I did it was..I am standing up, she is on a swing, as the swing rocked back and forth I flicked my tongue in and out, she went NUTS(no pun intended [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )
    HAPPY FLYING [img]graemlins/windsock_smilie.gif[/img]

PG, i love havin my pussy eaten when im table-top
    thats so erotic. guys, table-top pussy eatin is good eatin! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]