Thread: IAD Crash Pad

1. Default IAD Crash Pad

Hi,

After some 'interesting' experiences we have decided to open up a new crash pad in Leesburg VA. Some of us dream of a crash pad that is clean and friendly with responsible, respectful tenants. So beginning Jan 07 we're doing it. I'd love to hear any feedback or ideas on what you look for when looking for a crash pad. What are key factors? Is it cost? Condition? The people? Location?
    This one will have a crash pad vehicle for an additional $50 if you don't have your own car. All the rooms have an attached bathroom and gals, you won't have to share with the guys.... guys, you can leave the seat up if you like!
    It's a BEAUTIFUL brand new home right on a golf course, with a fabulous kitchen. All the rooms are large so no more sardining! The kitchen is wonderful and has all the modern conveniences.
    So what else do you look for that can make this a better home-away-from home? Do you think 12 miles from IAD is reasonable considering it is such a lovely placeto stay? Although it's not like we can move it to the end of the runway!
    Let me know your thoughts and interest...

Fly safe and have fun!

Jetlagging

2. Thumbs up IAD Crash Pad now Inflight

We did it!

And we still have vacancies for both Flight Attendants & Pilots. We are fortunate to have a great bunch of people here already and are looking for airline people who after a hectic day just want to come back to a spacious, CLEAN! and comfortable environment with mature (not necessarily in age), respectful and generally happy room mates.

It's $250 a month and $50 to use the crash pad van if you do not have your own vehicle. We are minutes from 24/7 groceries, shops and cafes. There are malls and restaurants etc in almost every direction from here and yet we are set in a quiet and classy neighborhood.

It's 12 miles from IAD, the bedrooms are spacious and all have walk in robes and attached bathrooms, internet is included ... there's more to tell so if you feel this is the sort of crashpad you'd like to stay at, email me at crashpadIAD at gmail.

Cheers and Happy Landings!

3. Default No longer operational

***** THIS CRASHPAD IS NO LONGER IN OPERATION *******

(I can not find a way to delete the original post) ~ Jetlagging

------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlagging View Post
    Hi,

After some 'interesting' experiences we have decided to open up a new crash pad in Leesburg VA. Some of us dream of a crash pad that is clean and friendly with responsible, respectful tenants. So beginning Jan 07 we're doing it. I'd love to hear any feedback or ideas on what you look for when looking for a crash pad. What are key factors? Is it cost? Condition? The people? Location?
    This one will have a crash pad vehicle for an additional $50 if you don't have your own car. All the rooms have an attached bathroom and gals, you won't have to share with the guys.... guys, you can leave the seat up if you like!
    It's a BEAUTIFUL brand new home right on a golf course, with a fabulous kitchen. All the rooms are large so no more sardining! The kitchen is wonderful and has all the modern conveniences.
    So what else do you look for that can make this a better home-away-from home? Do you think 12 miles from IAD is reasonable considering it is such a lovely placeto stay? Although it's not like we can move it to the end of the runway!
    Let me know your thoughts and interest...

Fly safe and have fun!

Jetlagging

No longer operable .... got it.
    Last edited by MohFly; May 7, 2010 at 08:46 AM.

5. Default High-Quality Alternative to Typical "Crash Pad" (IAD)

Place just became available. Beautiful setup, $250/month, some transportation provided, e-mail dunnd40@hotmail.com for ad that just posted at IAD