Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going for an interview with etihad airways

Default Going for an interview with etihad airways

Hello guys good morning im going for an interview with Etihad airways this Sunday...what should i be prepared for, what should i know in order to get the job?
    Does any1 work for Etihad?

2. Question

I'm going as well. I'll be going to the open house in Montreal.

QUESTION: Do you believe that those who go to a last open house (Montreal) have less of a chance of getting hired by airlines? Do you think that they're more strict with those who arrive at the last open house because, perhaps, they've found some candidates that they're already really happy with from the first open house? 'Cause if that's the case, I'm hauling ass to Toronto tomorrow! lol

no i dont think thts true

Globetrekker, why dont you attend the TO one if you live there?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ann_crow View Post
    Globetrekker, why dont you attend the TO one if you live there?
    Hey - I was planning to but I didn't have a picture of myself to bring with with me, which they apparently want. I didn't find out about the open house in Toronto until the day before the event. I wanted more time to prepare - I didn't feel comfortable going. So it would appear as though I'll be going to the one in Montreal. It's going to cost me an arm and a leg to get there but, hey...I feel good about my chances.

6. Default

so did anyone go - what happened? :P

hi there,

I have a question: to attend an open day or interview of etihad: do you have to make an appointement by applying online, and then wait till they call you? or can you just show up at an open day without appointement?

and can anyone tell what the interview/open days were like??
    thanks a million!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elisa-4 View Post
    hi there,

I have a question: to attend an open day or interview of etihad: do you have to make an appointement by applying online, and then wait till they call you? or can you just show up at an open day without appointement?

and can anyone tell what the interview/open days were like??
    thanks a million!
    Hi - I can answer your first question. Anyone can attend the open day. It's open to anyone who's interested in a possible job with Etihad. However, one needs to be invited for an interview (following the open house). An applicant would be invited for the long, drawn-out interview process the day of the open house if Etihad is interested in inviting them back.

9. Default Going for an interview with Etihad

Hello Guys,

Am going for an interview with etihad( assessment day) and am so nervous, any one knows what to expect or how is it like? any one been there recently and passed? please i need some advices here

Huda2009 when is your AD?
    i just had mine and if u haven't had urs yet u can check my blog
    http://cabincrewdreamer.blogg.se/
    where i have written everything about it and you can get some idea of how that assessment is like if u want...
    WISH U ALL THE BEST on ur assessment!!!