Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naked Pilot/Naked Flight Attendant

Talking Naked Pilot/Naked Flight Attendant

Naked Pilot, Flight Attendant Charged After Romp in Woods

Tuesday , May 20, 2008

HARRISBURG, Pa. —
    An airline pilot was found hiding behind a shed wearing only flip-flops and a wristwatch as a nighttime romp in the woods with a flight attendant ended with both under arrest. Jeffrey Paul Bradford, 24, and Adrianna Grace Connor, 24, both employees of Pinnacle Airlines Inc., were at a diner on the outskirts of Harrisburg on Sunday night before they apparently decided to walk into the woods, police said.
    "They told the officer they wanted to go do it in the woods, essentially," said Lower Swatara Township Police Sgt. Richard Brandt. "That's the best answer they had."
    The two somehow became separated, and people who live in the neighborhood summoned police around 9:30 p.m., saying they had seen a naked man and an intoxicated woman.
    A helicopter with heat-seeking equipment was called in, and Bradford was discovered hiding behind a shed shortly before midnight.
    His only attire was a pair of flip-flops and a wristwatch.
    Bradford, of Pittsburgh, was charged with indecent exposure, public drunkenness and other offenses. Connor, of Belleville, Mich., was charged with theft from a motor vehicle, public drunkenness and other offenses; police said she took a flashlight from a neighbor's vehicle.
    A spokesman for the Memphis, Tenn., airline said the two were suspended while the company investigates.
    The office of District Justice Michael John Smith, where Bradford and Connor were arraigned, said they were not represented by lawyers. Telephone listings for them could not be located by The Associated Press.
    "first class,international,Paris"

OMG, how funny. Harrisburgh layover.....Ok, I understand the dinner and alcohol now. LOL

Unfortunately, they both will be terminated, I'm sure.

<smile>....a couple of....Long Island Iced Tea's and I've been known to get into trouble too.

How am I supposed to pick up chicks when I ain't got no good clothes? Head on dahn to Pants N'at

Quote Originally Posted by flymom27 View Post
    <SNIP> Bradford, of Pittsburgh, was charged with indecent exposure, public drunkenness and other offenses.
    Actually, he lives in Moon Township, adjacent to PIT.

That’s where the Sea Shell Lounge is!

USAirways: The best airline on the planet! Cuz, like, only adults care about Bonus Miles and stuff.

lol
    ...it really is so easy to see how this could happen. When I was 24...

How am I supposed to pick up chicks when I ain't got no good clothes? Head on dahn to Pants N'at

I still feel like I’m 22; probably a good thing I had a policy of not messing around with girls I flew with.

USAirways: The best airline on the planet! Cuz, like, only adults care about Bonus Miles and stuff.

This story just totally cracks me up! I'm grateful that the pilots I flew with when I was 24, were crusty and old!!

7. Default

So, what's wrong with this? They were practicing the Brace Position.

Quote Originally Posted by CJA View Post
    So, what's wrong with this? They were practicing the Brace Position.
    .......<smile>..............."HE" was "pointing" out the exits!

head Down!

stay Down!

Top Ten Excuses of Naked Pinnacle Pilot

Top Ten Excuses of Naked Pinnacle Pilot

From David Letterman's home office in Wahoo, Nebraska.

10. "I was just helping her with her bags"

9. "You don't say 'no' to Barbara Walters"

8. "Well Harrisburg is the 'City of Love'"

7. "Come on -- Amtrak engineers run around naked in the woods all the time"
    6. "Uh...a bear stole my pants?"

5. "I always get aroused after browsing through the Skymall catalog"
    4. "So we can't fly drunk or have sex -- what is this, Russia?"

3. No number 3 -- writer still playing Grand Theft Auto 4 on XBox -- will try very hard to have jokes tomorrow

2. "Airline lost my clothes"

1."I thought it was a layover"