Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: XPO Airlines

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xpodoestpay View Post
    i have heard though the grapevine If you are thinking of going with xpo it is not the way to go. Xpo airlines apparently refuses to pay their employees after multiple requests to the owner and therefore rumors are that it will be a fall out company.
    just passing along the info
    What employees? XPO Airlines isn't up and running yet nor have they hired staff!

2. Default XPO Doesn't pay

xpodoestpay,

Nice spelling by the way.

What employees might those be that aren't getting paid? As far as anyone knows, they are just accepting applications now.

Maybe xpo was referring to previous owners of Zoom airlines?? Or something else we aren't aware of?

In any case, of what I understand, they are starting an airline, after the gap left by the collapse of Zoom airlines. Once again, only time will tell what will happen and what won't happen.

Until then, as we all know, rumours are rumours until things are written black on white and are actually working. So there's no point of bashing / insinuating/ spreading negative comments until things are up and working.

We should, on the contrary, be happy for the ones who will land a job and also for the previous F/A's,pilots,mechanics etc... who are back on the line, it's good thing when it will happen.

Good luck !
    " You can take a trip around the world without leaving your living." BV 3000

For those who didn't read the previous discussion about this new airline, I copy their official press release link:

http://business.kingstoncanada.com/e...--20090114.pdf
    " You can take a trip around the world without leaving your living." BV 3000

5. Default Airline Stock may recover in 09

This may be good news for a startup like XPO

http://www.cbc.ca/money/story/2009/0...ects-2009.html

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goneflying View Post
    Just to clairfy some incorrect information Bubba gump. Flyglobespan airlines has nothing to do with Xpo. Rather it is Globe Span Capital out of Kingston Ontario which has no link in any way to Flyglobespan Airlines UK, it just happens the names are similar. Also Xpo is not looking at Europe this year but rather is going to fly to Asia.
    Yes...Globespan....James Hultquist-Morrissey. how do you know that they are not flying to Europe this year??? Are you working for them already? Inside info? We know asia...it is all over the net. But they plan to have top destinations to London Paris etc as well. Inag flight supposed to be Van to Soeul. Then later Toronto etc. If that all happens in the near future is yet to be determined...well announced?

7. Default Globespan

Bubba,

Other than a similarity in the name, it dosen't appear that there is any relationship with XPO (Globespan Capital) and Fly Globespan. Fly Glogbespan is a UK carrier based in Scotland. And from what I've read, I'm not sure I would want them to be linked.

8. Default

XPO Airlines will begin flying round trip from Vancouver Canada to Seoul Korea as of June 1st 2009.

http://www.flyxpo.com/book-flights.html

FYI: XPO Airlines (Ontario) has NOTHING to do with Fly Globespan from Scotland in the UK.

9. Default

XPO Airlines will NOT be doing any flights as their is no money!! It will not get off the ground this year!!

10. Default Book flights

Quote Originally Posted by FlyHi View Post
    XPO Airlines will begin flying round trip from Vancouver Canada to Seoul Korea as of June 1st 2009.

http://www.flyxpo.com/book-flights.html

FYI: XPO Airlines (Ontario) has NOTHING to do with Fly Globespan from Scotland in the UK.

FlyHi,

Where did you get this link? Its not available on the main website page (www.flyxpo.com)